Pensions specialist adviser
Whether it’s a private or company pension we can consult you on your circumstances and advise you on the best options for you.
Darren Potter is qualified to advanced level in pensions with the Chartered Insurance Institute with over 20 years experience. This allows the company to provide up to date expertise on pension accumulation options and pension income options from set up and planning to what to do at the point of retirement and beyond.
Darren is also qualified as a Financial Advisor with a strong background in financial planning and financial advice in general. He possesses in depth knowledge of equity release, mortgages and investment products.
Mayfield Financial Planning is a firm that is Directly Authorised by the FCA. This means that the company has taken the decision to report directly to the FCA rather than via a network.
You will deal directly with Darren and meet regularly.
“I get to know my clients personally so that I can advise them on their specific needs. I generally have long term relationships and see clients regularly.”
- Highly knowledgeable and up to date on investments generally and pensions specifically.
- Qualified to advise on workplace (occupational / corporate) and private pensions, qualified to advanced level in pensions.
- I can advise on any pensions plan; focusing on your needs.
- Independent (rather than restricted) – providing a wide choice of pension and investment options. Chosen providers have the structure, the service levels and have performed well for previous clients.
- You deal directly with the expert and we report directly to the FCA.
- Judgement based on long term experience.
- Reputation within the finance, accountant and wealth manager community.
- Length of relationship with existing clients.
- We continually search for better value and choice, and are agile enough to respond to opportunities quickly.